As most of you know, I’m a good friend and supporter of George Zimmerman, who was found not guilty of 2nd degree murder in the death of Trayvon Martin. I took on the HLN lynch mob and tirelessly made the rounds on HLN, from Nancy Grace, to Vinnie Politan, to Jane Velez-Mitchell, and Dr. David Drew Pinsky.
I’ve been hounded by the media, and unfairly labeled a “racist” by the media lobby, while other HLN guests, such as outspoken racist Shahrazad Ali (aka “Miss Ali”, who advocates for segregation) seemed to get a free pass. I wasn’t paid for these interviews and chose to combat the lynch mob media on my own in support of my friend. I battled the mob on his own — on most HLN shows, it was me against 4 or 5 other people.
In this interview with Occupy HLN, which lasted roughly 1 hour and 20 minutes, cohost Lisa and Jason interviewed me and touched upon many topics, including:
- The George Zimmerman Trial
- George Zimmerman’s life before, during, and after the trial
- HLN and their on-air and off-air personalities
- The media lobby’s efforts to inject race into the trial
- Race relations in America
- The American Judicial System
- My future political ambitions (as first reported on Occupy)
- And much more!
My public figure page can be found on Facebook, where I share more personal thoughts and views. As always, please leave your thoughts and comment(s) below!